Join our Aspectus experts for a free online webinar discussing the challenges that marketing and PR professionals face in an ever-changing business landscape.
For many businesses, especially right now, there is concern about how you market yourselves whilst ensuring you get it ‘right’ — whether that’s investing in the channels that will deliver the best return, or communicating with your audience in a way that will resonate.
And, with 58% of consumers claiming that the way brands behave during COVID19 will affect their decision to give them their business in the future, the need for you to communicate effectively couldn’t be more crucial.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from some of the leading minds at Aspectus and their thoughts on how you can positively position your business, both now and in the future.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of messaging and tone of voice – run by our content and strategy director, Chris Bowman
- Cutting through the noise with considered creativity – run by our creative director, Daniel George
- Integrated campaigns – run by our head of integration, Lucinda Armitage-Price
- Managing sensitive issues and crises – run by our MD of North America, Alexa West
- Plus commentary and advice from Aspectus’s Global CEO, Alastair Turner and Chairman, Bill Penn
Positive positioning: marketing your business during COVID-19 and beyond