Change doesn’t just happen by itself. Change happens because of choices.
The choices made by governments or regulators, communities, industry bodies or consumers can all affect your business in profound and complex ways. They can be opportunities, but they can also be threats.
We make Public Affairs simple: using strategy, monitoring and stakeholder engagement to help our clients understand the decisions that affect them, and help shape the outcomes. By connecting you to the right people at the right time, we help to give you a say on the issues that matter to your business.
We know how decisions are made, and how to influence them. We combine unique experience from UK politics and policymaking with specialist expertise in our sectors, to help our clients build networks, shape perceptions, and influence decisions.
Change happens because of choices. So make sure you choose the right partner.
Our Public Affairs services:
- Public affairs strategy: The public affairs environment is never static. Our unique strategic framework helps you keep one step ahead, using every opportunity to increase your influence and achieve your goals.
- Political monitoring and intelligence: We help keep track of the issues that matter to you, and how they are being discussed by influential groups – such as by UK government ministers, MPs, or other stakeholders – and identify opportunities and threats before they affect your business.
- Public affairs communications: Your choice of messaging or narrative can make or break your project. We help you choose the right message, for the right audience, via the right channels, to create the best possible perceptions of your business or project, and ensure you get your point across well.
- Stakeholder research: Your stakeholders might include minsters and MPs, regulators, local councils, communities and campaign groups. We examine all of them in detail, to help you understand your allies and your critics, and how to deal with them.
- Stakeholder engagement: From awareness campaigns and consultation projects, to lobbying on specific areas of policy, we can help develop a stakeholder engagement strategy that builds support for your ambitions among the audiences that matter.
Our team has worked with some of the world’s biggest companies in energy, engineering, technology and financial services. We combine deep understanding of our sectors with expertise in politics and stakeholder engagement – to ensure you can speak to the right people, at the right time, with the right message.
Get in touch to find out more about our Public Affairs services.