Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 years of experience in a digital marketing environment, with a demonstrable track record of executing across multiple channels and organising campaigns to ensure we deliver to a wide range of clients. This is great opportunity to further develop your understanding of campaign development, channel execution, optimisations reporting, and client communications as well as work with a great group of people who are passionate about their specialties.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and be an ambitious fast learner. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. And also be a team player, ready to get stuck in with every opportunity.
- Supporting senior account managers in the planning, execution and measurement of integrated communications campaigns, leveraging a full spectrum of digital tools – including social media, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Support with design briefs for studio projects such as social media campaigns and paid display.
- Work with clients to ensure we are delivering projects on time, on budget and against agreed KPIs.
- Support in executing and management of digital campaigns from end-to-end – from inception to measurement and refinement.
- Help build out creative ideas and communicate new concepts/campaigns to clients.
- Support account teams on digital activities, identifying where digital tools can plug into integrated campaigns to drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Contribute ideas and content to our own Aspectus marketing.
- Bachelors degree level of education.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an agency or consulting environment
- Have a baseline understanding of social media campaigns and at least two of the following:
- Email marketing
- Website build projects
- Analytics packages
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop) an advantage.
- Experience in client communications and account administration.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once.
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Passionate about digital marketing and all the trends it encompasses.
- Bonus scheme
- Laptop and all the tech you need to do your job
- Mobile phone bills paid for each month
- Dental cover and access to Vitality health insurance
- Pension plan
- We invest a lot in our company culture and have won awards like Pathfinders ‘Media Employers of the Year’
- Mental Health Awareness training for each individual
- Extra days off for big life events such as engagements, civil partnerships and weddings, house purchase and rental moves
- You can take 12 hours to volunteer each year
- Sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Paid time off to all involved partners for miscarriage and fertility treatment
- Six-week bereavement leave to be taken in any way you want (all at once or split over a number of years)
- Regular company and team socials from cookery classes through to The Crystal Maze
- Free breakfast on Mondays and free lunch on Fridays
- Fully stocked Aspectus bar open Thursdays and Fridays
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.