Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency environment, with a demonstrable track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and digital solutions (including full-scale website projects from start to finish). You’ll manage the activity of a talented team of strategists, UX experts and designers, developers, content creators and marketers, as well as managing day-to-day communications with the client.
Reporting to the Programme Delivery Lead, this is a unique opportunity to make a big impact from day one, and be part of an ambitious team in a challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and able to manage their own workload. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by data and successfully delivering a range of integrated and exciting projects. They will also have an entrepreneurial flair and be comfortable assisting with proposals and new business pitches.
- The ability to manage budget, timescales and ensuring work delivered is quality and on-brief, meeting clients’ expectations and goals
- Understand all aspects of digital – strategy, design and branding, website development, digital marketing including paid social, paid search and display, reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills including regularly producing project plans and making sure these are closely monitored, WIPs, RAID logs etc
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, business stakeholders, third parties and clients to define and create project documentation and key goals for the project
- Ability to foresee any risks and issues and work closely with teams to make sure these are identified and mitigated
- Support in defining / developing Aspectus processes and ensure these are implemented effectively across sectors and projects
- Provide briefing and liaison with the design studio for all projects – ensuring the team are fully prepared
- Advise clients on ‘best practice’ approach to all projects and maximize the profitability of client accounts
- Ability to make decisions and facilitate project success, including adapting and changing according to the situation
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing agency environment
- Experience and understanding in project management best practice and using project management systems / tools e.g. JIRA, basecamp, smartsheets etc.
- Bachelors degree or qualification in project management desired but not essential
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once
- Commercial awareness and appetite for customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills internally and with clients
- Passionate about digital marketing and technology
- We invest a lot in our company culture and have won awards like Pathfinders ‘Media Employers of the Year’
- Mental Health Awareness training for each individual
- Extra days off for big life events such as engagements, civil partnerships and weddings, house purchase and rental moves
- You can take 12 hours to volunteer each year
- Sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Paid time off to all involved partners for miscarriage and fertility treatment
- Six-week bereavement leave to be taken in any way you want (all at once or split over a number of years)
- Regular company and team socials from cookery classes through to The Crystal Maze
- Free breakfast on Mondays and free lunch on Fridays
- Fully stocked Aspectus bar open Thursdays and Fridays
Apply: Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.