Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 years of experience in a digital marketing environment, with a demonstrable track record of executing across multiple channels and organising campaigns to ensure we deliver to a wide range of clients. This is great opportunity to further develop your understanding of campaign development, channel execution, optimisations reporting, and client communications as well as work with a great group of people who are passionate about their specialties.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and be an ambitious fast learner. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. And also be a team player, ready to get stuck in with every opportunity.
- Supporting senior account managers in the planning, execution and measurement of integrated communications campaigns, leveraging a full spectrum of digital tools – including social media, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Support with design briefs for studio projects such as social media campaigns and paid display.
- Work with clients to ensure we are delivering projects on time, on budget and against agreed KPIs.
- Support in executing and management of digital campaigns from end-to-end – from inception to measurement and refinement.
- Help build out creative ideas and communicate new concepts/campaigns to clients.
- Support account teams on digital activities, identifying where digital tools can plug into integrated campaigns to drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Contribute ideas and content to our own Aspectus marketing.
- Bachelors degree level of education.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an agency or consulting environment
- Have a baseline understanding of social media campaigns and at least two of the following:
- Email marketing
- Website build projects
- Analytics packages
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop) an advantage.
- Experience in client communications and account administration.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once.
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Passionate about digital marketing and all the trends it encompasses.
More about Aspectus
Aspectus Group is a global marketing and PR agency specialising in financial services, technology, and energy. We create smart and creative campaigns – telling stories that haven’t been told before, and making our clients famous for what they do. We run strategic communications programs built around delivering tangible business results, through compelling content, top-notch media relations, critical thought leadership, and stand-out digital marketing activities.
We are passionate about being a business run by our people, for our people. Our success is made possible through our ability to attract and develop the very best talent. So it’s vital our people see the benefits – be that through well-being, a fun and inspiring company culture, financial reward or professional development. We do everything we can to ensure our employees have the opportunity to grow, contribute and create according to their individual skillsets. Everyone’s career path is as unique as they are.
We expect a lot from everyone who works for the agency. But we truly respect each other, try to keep as flat a structure as possible and we have a lot of fun along the way!
We believe our culture is truly what makes us unique. It’s why over 30% of our people have been with us for 5 years or more. For more information on Aspectus culture and why we’re different, visit our culture page here.