Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing environment, with a demonstrable track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and building profitable relationships. Bonus points if you have experience delivering full-scale website projects from start to finish.
This role is ideal for an existing manager, or someone looking to take the next step in their career and advance from exec to manager level. Reporting to the Head of Digital, this is a unique opportunity to make a big impact from day one, and be part of an ambitious team in a challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and able to manage their own workload. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. You will also have an entrepreneurial flair and be comfortable assisting with proposals and new business pitches.
- Management and growth of existing client accounts via exceptional client service
- Management and delivery of full-scale digital website development projects from start to finish, as well as integrated marketing campaigns – pulling in different teams where necessary and making sure that delivery is on time and to budget
- Provide briefing and liaison with studio for all projects – ensuring the team are fully prepared
- Provide key support on new business proposals and be prepared to attend new business pitches
- Advise clients on ‘best practice’ approach to all projects and maximize the profitability of client accounts
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Contribute ideas and content to our own Aspectus marketing
- Bachelor’s degree level of education
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a B2B agency or consulting environment
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Commercial awareness and appetite for customer satisfaction
- Ability to make decisions and facilitate project success
- Able to adapt and change according to the situation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done
- Passionate about digital marketing and technology
It would be great if you also had…
- Demonstrable track record of delivering full-scale website projects
- Experience with leading CMS (such as WordPress)
- Experience with HTML, PHP, CSS coding
More about Aspectus
Established in 2007, Aspectus is a proudly independent and employee owned integrated communications agency. Headquartered in the UK, we also have offices in New York, Singapore, Aberdeen and Lucerne. We work across five key sectors: Technology, Energy, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Financial Services. We are an international team of passionate marketing and communications experts committed to delivering award-winning solutions for our clients.
Are you up for the challenge? Click ‘apply for this position’ below or send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.