We’re Aspectus Group, a global communications agency specializing in financial services, professional services, technology, and energy. We create smart and creative campaigns – telling stories that haven’t been told before, and making our clients famous for what they do. We run strategic communications programs built around delivering tangible business results, through compelling content, top-notch media relations, critical thought leadership, and stand-out digital marketing activities.
We’re the fastest growing independent agency in the PR Week Top 150. But more importantly, we are passionate about being a business run by our people, for our people. Our success is made possible through our ability to attract and develop the very best talent. So it’s vital our people see the benefits – be that through well-being, a fun and inspiring company culture, financial reward or professional development. We do everything we can to ensure our employees have the opportunity to grow, contribute and create according to their individual skillsets. Everyone’s career path is as unique as they are.
We expect a lot from everyone who works for the agency. But we truly respect each other, try to keep as flat a structure as possible and we have a lot of fun along the way!
We believe our culture is truly what makes us unique. It’s why over 30% of our people have been with us for 5 years or more. For more information on Aspectus culture and why we’re different, visit our culture page here.
Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Position:
We’re looking for a mid-career digital communications professional – at either the Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level, depending on experience – to join our US office (either New York, Austin, or Washington, DC), supporting us during an exciting phase of rapid growth across North America!
Your Job Purpose:
- Supporting senior account leads in the planning, execution and measurement of integrated communications campaigns, leveraging a full spectrum of digital tools – including social media, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Inspiring the confidence of our clients, serving as a trusted advisor to them on all things digital
- Project managing digital campaigns from end-to-end – from inception to measurement and refinement
- Regularly contributing creative ideas and communicating new concepts/campaigns to clients
- Effectively guiding account teams on digital activities, identifying where digital tools can plug into integrated campaigns to drive meaningful business outcomes
- For global work, serving as a liaison between the US office and the UK digital team to ensure projects are managed and resourced with the right expertise
- Participate in business development activities, including identifying/nurturing new business leads, identifying upselling opportunities with existing clients, and contributing to new business proposals/pitches.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years’ prior experience in digital communications required; agency experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, or other related subjects
- Excellent understanding and in-depth working knowledge of SEO, PPC, email marketing, website content management and Analytics packages
- Experience managing digital channels – websites, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop) an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in client communications and account administration
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Interest in financial services, professional services, technology and/or B2B communications
- A creative mind, with the ability to create engaging ideas that capture the attention of prospects and help clients stand out
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please send your CV to HR@aspectusgroup.com