We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic digital acquisition manager to join our UK Digital team at an exciting time of business growth.
Our ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing environment, with a demonstrable track record of driving performance and results in the fields of SEO, paid acquisition and analytics. This role is perfect for an existing manager, or someone looking to take the next step in their career and advance from exec to manager level. Reporting to the Head of Digital, this is a unique opportunity to make a big impact from day one and be part of an ambitious team.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organised and able to manage their own workload. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. You will also have an entrepreneurial flair and be comfortable assisting with proposals and new business pitches.
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of multi-channel acquisition campaigns (across SEO, paid search, display advertising, paid and organic social media)
- Devising short and long-term digital organic/paid strategies to grow client business across key acquisition platforms and be prepared to present these strategies as part of a wider communications pitch for new business
- Develop ongoing performance reports with a focus on identifying trends, learnings and insights that can be used to optimise campaigns and achieve client objectives.
- Ensure correct configuration of tracking and goals/conversions using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (from initial set-up to ongoing maintenance)
- Data visualisation and reporting with Google Data Studio or similar tools
- Conduct full SEO website audits and keyword research projects
- Manage and optimise Aspectus’ owned organic and paid search channels to assist with the inbound generation of new business leads
- Always be seeking out new and effective ideas for driving business growth
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in the industry and identify new opportunities for service development
To be considered for this role, you must have a solid track record of results that have delivered business growth in this field. You need to be ambitious and driven to achieve personal and business goals.
- Strong experience of running successful PPC and paid social campaigns
- Strong experience devising and implementing both technical and content SEO campaigns
- Strong understanding of keyword research and implementation
- Experience with website migration and website hosting platforms
- Advanced digital analytics experience (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/social media analytics)
- Experience with Google Data Studio or similar data visualisation and reporting tools
- Advanced experience with Microsoft excel, as well as online tools such as Moz and SEMrush
- Experience in advanced analytics, such as attribution modelling or cohort analysis, is a plus
- Proven digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly numerate and analytically minded
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done
- Passionate about digital advertising and technology
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.