This is it. The moment you’ve all been waiting for. It’s time for the Aspectus PR Coverage of the Month competition. This month’s contest saw a change in the rules, throwing down the gauntlet to more team members with the addition of Achievement of the Month entries.
The finalists were:
- An education institution security piece for HID Global in top tier trade title Education Design & Build
- Excellent feedback from Public Sector Building magazine’s editor for our writer Hannah Malone for her article by-lined to HID Global
- A multi media entry in silicon.com’s 60-Second Pitch for DeviceLock
- A by-lined article about counterparty credit risk for Triple Point Technology in respected US publication Wall Street & Technology
- A great piece in The Times for Redpoint Energy following a briefing with Robin Pagnamenta
We’ve kept you waiting long enough, so without further ado – the winner is… Triple Point Technology’s piece “Counterparty Credit Risk: The Five Cs”. The piece was selected by Alastair Turner, Aspectus PR‘s managing director, who presented the winner with a pair of super-warm waterproof rowing gloves as a prize.